21 March 2022: Release of the Report of the Supreme Court Committee on Farm Laws and a draft Discussion Paper on Agriculture Policy
FORTHCOMING DISCUSSION PAPER
Swatantra Bharat Party is preparing a Discussion Paper on Agriculture Policy. We invite your suggestions at email@example.com.
- Biotechnology to feed India, natural farming to starve India – Sanjeev Sabhlok, 18 March 2022
- Mandatory natural farming will starve India – Sanjeev Sabhlok, 19 February 2022
- I am launching a civil disobedience movement against moratorium on GM crops. Here’s why – Anil Ghanwat, 17 February 2022
- Farm laws should have been amended, not repealed – piece in Dainik Jagran by Anil Ghanwat
- Anil Ghanwat issues a challenge to Rakesh Tikait to a debate on MSP and farm laws (in Hindi)
- MSP guarantee legislation will only create a black market and encourage corruption: Anil Ghanwat
LETTER TO AGRICULTURE CEOs, 27 December 2021
Anil Ghanwat wrote a letter to CEOs of agriculture related companies and associations on 27 December 2021 seeking their ideas and support to educate India about reforms.