For farmers’ input: Please comment on this draft Memorandum to the PM: in English | in Hindi
31 March 2022: Press Release: Letter to the Supreme Court regarding misdemeanours by opponents of the 2020 Farm Laws
21 March 2022: Release of the Report of the Supreme Court Committee on Farm Laws and a draft Discussion Paper on Agriculture Policy
17 February 2022: Feed India civil disobedience movement launched | FEED INDIA PAPER AND OP-EDS.
17 January 2022: Open Letter to the Prime Minister on technology and economic freedom for farmers
FORTHCOMING DISCUSSION PAPER
Swatantra Bharat Party is preparing a Discussion Paper on Agriculture Policy. We invite your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biotechnology to feed India, natural farming to starve India – Sanjeev Sabhlok, 18 March 2022
- Mandatory natural farming will starve India – Sanjeev Sabhlok, 19 February 2022
- I am launching a civil disobedience movement against moratorium on GM crops. Here’s why – Anil Ghanwat, 17 February 2022
- Farm laws should have been amended, not repealed – piece in Dainik Jagran by Anil Ghanwat
- Anil Ghanwat issues a challenge to Rakesh Tikait to a debate on MSP and farm laws (in Hindi)
- MSP guarantee legislation will only create a black market and encourage corruption: Anil Ghanwat
Press release by Anil Ghanwat on 22 November 2021
Swarna Bharat Party’s fight for farmers’ freedom
Swarna Bharat Party’s views on GM crops
LETTER TO AGRICULTURE CEOs, 27 December 2021
Anil Ghanwat wrote a letter to CEOs of agriculture related companies and associations on 27 December 2021 seeking their ideas and support to educate India about reforms.